User Terms and Conditions
(1) All offers, sales contracts, deliveries and services made on the basis of any orders by our
customers through our online shop www.portabultosdoblesuspension.com, including orders
by e-mail shall be governed by these general terms and conditions of sale.
(2) The product offerings in the Internet Shop are directed to both Consumers and Business
Customers (as defined below), but in each case only to end users.
(3) Standard business conditions of the Customer do not apply, regardless of whether or not
we expressly object to them in a particular case.
2. Shipping and dispatch:
(1) By placing and paying order in the Internet Shop (which requires prior registration and
acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions), the Customer makes a binding offer to
purchase the relevant product.
(2) Without undue delay upon receipt of the order and payment, we will send to the Customer
by e-mail a confirmation of receipt, and in the timeframe of 48/72 hours we will provide our
customer with a parcel tracking number.
(3) Any Customer who is a Consumer shall be entitled to revoke the offer and return the
product within 7 days upon receipt. All return shipping costs must be paid by user. All returned
orders must have the original package and be undamaged; return deposit will be effective
when we receive the returned unit in our facilities.
(4) All shipments are properly wrapped in a proprietary 43x40x45 box, we can ship multiple
units in the same box.
(5) Shipping cost will depend on country of destination, and will be calculated in the moment
of placing the order in our website.
3. Prices and Payment:
(1) Our prices include statutory VAT, but are net of shipping costs. Any customs duties and
similar public charges shall be borne by the Customer.
If you're a customer outside the VAT territory of the EU, such as the Channel and Canary
Islands, you should ensure you choose United Kingdom - Channel Islands and Spain - Canary
Islands when entering your destination address to ensure VAT-free and the correct shipping
method is applied. For all other EU countries VAT is already included in the price depending on
the destination country.
If your if delivery country is outside the EU, all the prices will be VAT free. Please note that
packages may however be assessed for import or customs fees, depending on the laws of your
(2) Unless expressly otherwise agreed by us, all shipments by us shall require advance
payment. We have 2 payment modes available for our customers:
A) Credit or Debit Card ( VISA or MASTERCARD)
B) Bank transfer
A) Credit or Debit Card ( VISA or MASTERCARD)
Which credit cards can I use?
We accept most major credit and debit cards for online orders, and you'll be asked to enter
your card details and the name and address of the card holder when you place your order.
We'll then check your details and we may hold an order until we receive the correct details -
but don't worry, we'll contact you if there's a problem with your card or address.
You can pay with the following credit and debit cards:
• Visa Debit
Credit card safety and storage
We're 100% committed to protecting your security and privacy, and have made every effort to
ensure that our transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure. All
transactions are done using a secure encryption method SSL.
We do not hold sensitive payment details about you. When you input you card details during
shopping, the card processor retains all the information about your card and only issues CRC
with a unique token identifier. This token then allows us to process the cost of your order
against your card. It also allows us to issue refunds or process, for example, backorder charges.
We do not have access to your complete card details. We also have a rigorous audit program,
involving independent and regular assessment of our infrastructure and processes to ensure
that they meet, and continue to meet, the requirements laid down by the Payment Card
Industry Standards Council. Please be aware that in the interests of credit card security you
may be contacted prior to the dispatch of your order with a request for additional information.
B) Bank Transfer
To pay by bank transfer, simply follow these steps:
• Create your order as normal.
• At the payment stage, select 'Pay by Bank Transfer'.
• Upon receipt of your order we'll send you an email confirming your order and advice on how
to complete your bank transfer. This email will include our bank details. Once you have
transferred these funds please send a copy of your transfer receipt together with your order
number to email@example.com. This information speeds up the order delivery
as it will help us locate your transfer and match it with your order.
• Bank transfers usually take 3-5 working days to reach our account.
• Once we receive the funds, stock will be allocated to your order and we'll get it dispatched to
• If your order status has not changed within five working days of placing your order please
(1) In the event of a defect of the delivered product, the Customer shall be entitled to request
from us to repair the defect or to supply another product (as ordered) which is free from
(2) We may refuse to remedy a defective product in the manner requested by the Customer if
such remedy would result in unreasonable costs.
(4) The statutory warranty is valid for two years from the date of delivery.
(6) Without any limitation of the statutory warranty rights of the Customer, our voluntary
guarantee is subject to the following additional conditions:
(i) The guarantee does not cover damages caused by inappropriate or unspecified use
according to the fields of use for the particular product as described on our website, as for
neglect of product (lack of care and maintenance
mounting and alteration of additional components that were not expressly approved
by us or replacement of our original components by components that do not have a
or excessive loads of any other kind ( beyond 25kg ).
(ii) Normal wear and tear of the product is not included under warranty.
(iii) Our guarantee is valid and only for the original buyer of the product. Warranty won’t carry
over to secondary owners.
(2) We shall not be liable (on whatever legal grounds) for which may not reasonably be
foreseen, considering the type of the relevant order and product and assuming a normal use of
the product. The foregoing limitations of liability shall not apply in cases of wilful misconduct
or gross negligence. Overload ( beyond 25kg ) and person transportation is considered a
(3) Damage claims of the Customer based on obvious defects of the product are excluded,
unless the Customer reports the defect within two weeks after the delivery of the product.
9. Data Protection
(1) We may save and process any data relating to the Customer, to the extent necessary for
the purpose of the execution and implementation of the sales contract and as long as we are
required to keep such data in accordance with the Spanish applicable law.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any return related inquiries or to
arrange the return of a product.
All this terms and conditions fall under the Spanish 34/2002 e-commerce law from July 11th.